Submit an Intake

Use our form to submit an intake related to your experience of housing discrimination. Please note that submitting an intake with HOPE is not the same as filing an official report with the Department of Housing & Urban Development. All information you provide will be kept confidential. You can always call us at 630-690-6500 with any questions.